Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Short Big email :)‏

Hey family!!! 

So I know I just talked to you all, but I know there are a few people that read my emails too so I'll fill ya all in!

I'm getting transferred!!!! I kept telling Sister Horner all week that we have too much going on in this area for me to be transferred out.  Our teaching pool is bigger than it has ever been and we have one investigator getting baptized on the 7th of June!! But I'll hopefully be able to skype into that :) I'll be transferred to Drammen! Which is quite a bit closer to my beautiful sister, Eline!!! :) So hopefully I'll get to see her a few times while I'm there!

We had dinner at Remus's house this week.  He and Tamara, (his girlfriend who is a member) had set the table all perfectly and lit candles and everything.  Then they brought out hot dog buns and hamburgers.... :) It was really good though! They are both SO sweet! I'm gonna miss those two.

We had a missionary homecoming in the Stavanger Ward today!!! She had served her mission in England and her talk was INCREDIBLE!!! She invited a LOT of her nonmember friends as well and then made sure the missionaries knew who they were.  She is incredible!  During her talk, she had both me and Casper crying.... and about half of the congregation.  There were actually a LOT of people from Drammen there, because a lot of her family is from Drammen.  So I'll be right at home!! :)  

I don't have my address for Drammen quite yet, but when I do, I'll let ya'll know :) 

This email is super short, I know, but we have a member taking us to look at some Norwegian handpainted....things today :) and then I gotta get packin'!!

I love you SOOO much family!! It was awesome to see all of your silly faces yesterday!!! 

Vi snakkes!
Søster Heywood

p.s. Our investigator Tsigereda(who is getting baptized) and her daughter Naomi.  



No comments:

Post a Comment